Effective date: August, 01 2022
Proglass, Inc. takes protecting your online privacy seriously and complies with all U.S. regulations relevant to email practices, data collection, data management and data and information protection.
Furthermore, Proglass, Inc., where applicable, abides by those regulations of foreign countries which may impact the company’s subscribers or customers.
The Proglass, Inc. Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website(s), products or services.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information We Collect And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Such information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business name
- Website URL
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Any personal data you post on our website
- Data about how you use our websites, products or subscription services
- Technical data such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, time zone settings and other technology on the device you use to access our website
- Your marketing and communication preferences
- Any information that you directly provide to us whether through email, our contact form(s), over the phone, or otherwise
- Cookies and Usage Data
- We do not collect any data unnecessary to the furtherance of our relationship with you.
- We do not collect nor store your personal data without your consent. Your consent is considered explicit any time:
- You provide your email address to one of our web-based forms.
- You access, by way of logging in to, a product or service you have purchased from Proglass, Inc..
- You purchase a product or service from Proglass, Inc..
- Any data collected may be removed at your request at any time by emailing our support team at [email protected]
- At any time, should you choose not to receive email from Proglass, Inc., your data will be removed from our systems within a reasonable period even though we may no longer communicate by email with you.
- We may maintain records of such requests for a period of time to ensure compliance with US and EU or other country-specific laws relating to email communication.
In most cases where we ask for email address, the purpose is for the following:
- To provide email content, including articles, videos, webinars or offers for Proglass, Inc. products and services.
- To explicitly determine your interest in a specific offer, product or service and to provide follow-up content to said offer, product or service.
- To provide email content from other publishers or advertisers without disclosing your personal information to such publishers or advertisers.
- To maintain your access to subscription-based products or services which you may choose to purchase from Proglass, Inc..
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we may use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Proglass, Inc., uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website(s), product(s)
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or information to help Proglass, Inc. improve our website(s), product(s), service(s).
- To monitor the usage of our website(s), product(s), service(s).
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues of our website(s), product(s), service(s).
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Proglass, Inc., may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you in the form of any product or service or subscription service you purchase or any information which you have legally requested or that Proglass, Inc. has offered to you.
- You have given us permission to do so by way of providing your consent to receive information by way of email.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Proglass, Inc., will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Proglass, Inc., may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Proglass, Inc., may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Proglass, Inc.,
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service(s)
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
We take reasonable precautions to ensure the security of your data, it is neither realistic nor possible to guarantee absolute security of data transmission as every transmission requires usage of third-party networks, servers, databases and software.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Your Data Protection Rights
If you are a citizen of a European Union member state, you have certain data protection rights which must be set forth explicitly.
Proglass, Inc. extends these rights across all of its services, websites, products, subscriptions and to all users who choose to interact with Proglass, Inc.. Proglass, Inc., will take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you and the right to know what information we maintain. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for Proglass, Inc. to maintain your data, except in instances of purchase data which information must be maintained to comply with state and federal tax laws.
- We use this data to keep track of emails we send to you and emails you do or do not open to assist us in delivering more useful content to you.
- We maintain a record of certain links you may follow.
- You can ask to know what data we are collecting at any time by emailing our customer support team. They will respond within 30 days with an accounting of data we have on file for you.
- You can choose whether or not you want us to keep track of your actions with us.
- Every two years, we will renew our request to maintain your contact data on file. Such requests are limited to the right by Proglass, Inc. to send you email as outlined in (1) and or (2) above. You may choose not to renew this request or to remove this request at any time; if we do not have a legitimate consent on file, your data will be deleted from our system and we will not contact you via email.
- Data collected for purposes of purchases of products or services will be maintained in accordance with laws of the United States of America and the State of Washington.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You may file complaints with your local Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose and must conform to Global or Country-specific laws, where necessary and applicable.
Visitor, Email and Website Analytics
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our websites, products, services, email, video, webinars and other engagement tools as produced in conjunction with Proglass, Inc. legitimate business purpose.
Third party service providers must meet all local, state, country or other legal requirements prior to becoming a service provider with Proglass, Inc..
Third-party service providers must adhere to EU-GDPR and disclose what personal information, if any, is collected, used or distributed. Proglass, Inc.’s third-party service providers do not disclose personal information collected outside of the sole purpose and intent of providing Proglass, Inc.’s Products and services to its customers and visitors.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
Advertising and Remarketing
Proglass, Inc., may elect to use remarketing services by Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook or other platforms to advertise on third party websites to you after you visited our website or after you have followed an advertisement of ours. Please be aware that cookies are used by Proglass, Inc. and its third-party services to inform, optimize and serve ads to you based on your past visits to our website, advertisement, content, video, webinar, product or service.
Google AdWords: Google AdWords is provided by Google Inc.
Google provides you with a choice to remove yourself and prevent data from being collected. Please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
Yahoo, Bing and Facebook:
Links to Other Sites
We do not control nor do we assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services which you may visit, without respect to the origination of the visit.
Children Privacy Statement
Proglass, Inc. ’s products, services, websites, content, videos or any other information accessible by the Internet is not intended for anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
If you are under the age of 18, this website and it products and services are not for you. We make no attempt to collect personal data or information from individuals under the age of 18. Any Personal Data collected from children without verification of parental consent, will be removed from our servers.
Parental Control: If you become aware that your child has provided personal information to Proglass, Inc., please contact us for removal of that information.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our customers who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year.
Proglass, Inc. does not share personal information in any form, kind or format with third parties for the purposes of direct marketing by such parties. Any and all communications pertaining to a third-party are delivered to you via email by Proglass, Inc. which carry such warnings as “This is an advertisement by a partner of Proglass, Inc.,” or by advertisement on a website owned by Proglass, Inc. as served by Google Ads.
Any such advertisements do not transmit or transfer your personal data to such third parties unless you, yourself, provide such information to said parties through hyperlinks or other data collection practices.